Authors are required to follow strictly the below Instructions to get their camera-ready paper to publish in time.
- All the matter and information should be submitted by the online Manuscript Submission platform Soft copy format should be in MS word only. Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be in MS Word and images in JPG format using maximum possible high resolution. Tables and Figures should be included within the Text only and not separately at the end. The layout Property of the Table and Figure should "In Line with Text" only.
- All the matter should be typed in the default font of MS Word in Times New Roman Font on Letter size (8.5"x11") page (Max.10 pages) with all side margin of 1 inch. Title of Paper - font size 14 bold in Title case, Author Name font size 12 normal in all caps letters, Abstract font size 11 italic. Headings in 12 normal bold, subheadings in 12 italics, All paragraphs in 11 normal font sentence case with 1.15 line spacing. Dont's add any header or footer in the manuscript.
- For referring to the format of the Paper, please use this link for downloading "IJCPS PAPER TEMPLATE" for easy preparation of the manuscript of your paper for submission.
Full-length Research Papers (Maximum of 10 pages on Letter size) should be divided as follows:
- Title, Authors names (Family name first in bold) with institutional address and email, Abstract in Italics, Keywords, Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement (if any), References, Tables, and Figures. Pages should be properly numbered.
References typed in the following order:
- References should be numbered consecutively in Roman and these numbers are to appear as superscripts in appropriate places in the text. Care must be exercised for uniformity in the citation. Ibid, Idem, et al. should not be used. Abbreviations for titles of Journals should be as in the APA references. The initials and surnames of all the authors should be furnished, the name of the journal should be italic, and the volume number in bold.
- Citations should follow the order: author's name(s), year, title, journal's name, volume, and page.
A sample of citations is given below.
Dabholkar, V. V., Jaiswar, R., Krishnan, K. K., & Gopinathan, A. (2018). One-Pot Multicomponent Synthesis of 2-Azapyrrolizidine Alkaloid Derivatives under Microwave Irradiation. International Journal of Chemical and Physical Sciences, 7(2), 92. doi:10.30731/ijcps.7.2.2018.92-96
- Please download the "SAMPLE PAPER" for understanding the requirement of Formatting, Contents, and References, etc.
- After receipt of a research paper, your paper will be sent to two reviewers and both reviewers should approve the paper. Their decision regarding acceptance will be final and binding. The editorial board reserves the right to condense or make changes in the research article.
- When revision of a manuscript is requested, Authors should return the revised version of their manuscript as soon as possible. Prompt action may ensure fast publication if a paper is finally accepted for publication.
- Authors will receive a pdf file with the edited version of their manuscript for final proofreading. This is the last opportunity to view an article before its publication on the journal website. No changes or modifications can be introduced once it is published.
- Manuscripts accepted for publication are published online in the so-called Online First service as soon as they are ready for publication (that is when final proofreading is performed by authors, and all concerns are resolved). Once a manuscript appears on the Web site it is considered as published.
- After publication, the corresponding author is notified by email and receives a pdf file with the published version of the manuscript.
- A properly completed Copyright Form must be provided for each accepted manuscript and that should be duly signed, scanned, and sent via email to the Editor.
- Get a decision on your manuscript in 45 days from the date of submission.
- The Manuscripts will not be returned in any case whether accepted or rejected.